Saturday, March 9, 2013

Chocolate chip cookies

My dad calls these the best chocolate chip cookies ever, but I don't know about that. But they are pretty good.  It's mostly the Nestle Toll House recipe.

2 1/2 c. flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
3/4 tsp cinnamon
1 c. butter (I used butter flavored crisco)
3/4 c. granulated sugar
3/4 c. packed brown sugar
1 tbsp vanilla extract (I don't actually measure, I just pour a bunch in. I like lots of vanilla)
2 large eggs
2 c. chocolate chips (or a whole bag, whatever)

Beat butter and sugars and vanilla until creamy. Add eggs one at a time. Gradually beat in dry ingredients.  Mix in chocolate chips.  Drop by rounded spoonfuls onto an ungreased cookie sheet and bake for 9-11 minutes at 375* or until golden brown

I like to slightly underbake them.


No comments:

Post a Comment